Join the Metin2 Dev team

AZICKO

• Management

256_white.png

Introduction

Today, I'm the sole administrator and owner of this community, but also of a French community (of which I'm also the sole administrator and owner). Carrying out the integral, technical, financial and also community management. I develop and maintain the platforms revolving around it with Metin2 Download and Top Metin2 and who knows, maybe more tomorrow. Between personal life, professional life and these passions, it takes me time, far too much time and I can no longer follow all these projects.

That's why I want to recruit new people in the Metin2 Dev team and also to delegate tasks in order to focus more on the development of this wonderful community. There are different ranks available that you can apply for: Chief of StaffDiscord ManagerForum ManagerWiki Manager, Global Moderator and Discord Moderator. Currently, no end date for recruitment.

The moderation of the forum is chill, however the Discord server requires a more active presence of the moderation team to make this communication media, a pleasant and respectful place. The first mission of the team is the revision of the rules of the community in order to make Metin2 Dev, a peaceful place where all members are welcome and where toxic or disturbing behaviors, disrespect, controversial subjects and excessive trolls are prohibited.

Informations

The moderator or manager of the community must be present as often as possible. They are, moreover, active and well-known members of the community, although there are always exceptions.

More generally, any website or community platform offering interaction between members is monitored by the moderation team, which will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules and maintaining peace and love. To do this, it will have at its disposal moderation tools that only moderators and administrators can use. The moderator should not be present for repressive purposes but for preventive purposes: he helps above all, establishes dialogue and sanctions as a last resort. It should be neutral and social. When moderation is necessary on his own topic or post or there may be a conflict of interest, the team member must discuss it with his superior before taking any action that may be considered an abuse of power.

Unlike the moderator, the manager is the community referent and has delegations including the management of community rules. He proposes, writes and implements the rules with the help of moderation, after validation by the administration. He is also responsible for coordinating the team and managing internal affairs. He accompanies and participates with the moderators, in the moderation of the community.

Just like the members, the members of the team can propose ideas, evolutions to improve the community and its functioning.

What do I expect from you?

• Love and peace
  • A complete application (Tell me about your experience on Metin2, your experience in a moderation team, why do you want to join Metin2 Dev, your passions and more if you wish...)
  • Have some time to devote to the community, an hour a day would be ideal
  • No microphone required, anyway I suck at pronouncing English
  • Good behavior
  • Good English

Missions of the Metin2 Dev team

Spoiler

Management (under the management of the Intergalactic and Spatial Universe)

• Ensure the proper functioning of the community
  • Develops features around the community
  • Technical and Financial Management
  • External business management
  • Exclusive management of external platforms
    • Metin2 Download
    • Top Metin2

Chief of Staff (under the management of the Management)

• Management assistant
  • its responsibilities, access and benefits will evolve over time
  • Internal affairs management (disputes, complaints, management...)
  • Community referent
  • Community management (subject to Management validation)
  • Team management
  • A viewpoint similar to ASIKOO is required for this rank (Our thoughts and / or our ideas must not be systematically in opposition in the management of the community...)

Discord Manager (under the management of the Chief of Staff)

• Discord community referent
  • Team management
  • Discord Moderator
  • Has no management within the forum

Forum Manager (under the management of the Chief of Staff)

• Forum community referent
  • Team management
  • Forum Moderator
  • Has no management within the discord server

Wiki Manager (under the management of the Chief of Staff)

• Manages the community wiki

Forum Moderator (under the management of the Forum Manager)

• Ensure compliance with the application of community rules within the forum
  • Make sure the atmosphere is good
  • Ticket / Complaint management
  • Forum management (topics, posts...)
    • Delete, edit, move topics and/or posts that break the rules and/or are in the wrong forum (spams, off topic...)
    • Approve or disapprove topics and/or posts awaiting approval
    • Manages seller approval within the Marketplace
    • Apply tags in forums where the feature is enabled
  • Member management (warnings, bans...)
    • Notify members when they break a rule (unless there is a warning point given)
    • Warn a member by giving him warning points

Discord Moderator (under the management of the Discord Manager)

• Ensure compliance with the application of community rules within the discord server
  • Make sure the atmosphere is good
  • Ticket / Complaint management
  • Member management (warnings, bans...)
    • Notify members when they break a rule (unless there is a warning point given)
    • Warn a member by giving him warning points

I await your applications by ticket on dicord (Administration option) and only through this.
Applications are open for members and also current staff members.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerly,
ASIKOO

• Love 14

• Management

Applications are still open. Responses will be sent to all applicants at the end of recruitment.
Join us 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

The new dedicated moderator for the discord server has been chosen.
Welcome to @ NewWars as a Discord Moderator!

• Not Good 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 1