Jump to content

[HELP] Game Build Error


Go to solution Solved by WeedHex,

Recommended Posts

I added a system and made changes in char_battle.cpp but not in these lines. I compare these lines with my "clean files", it's the same. I am comparing with other server files, they are the same as lines 1-1. I didn't make any changes in "CQuestManager", why did it give this error?

 

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29549-help-game-build-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.