Jump to content

Recommended Posts

ResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: NOT SUPPORT FILE material_0 

When I open a map I get this error, would anyone know what it is or where to locate it? it has no path, there is no .gr2 or other component with that name? would anyone explain me how to fix it please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29509-map-implementation-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Shogun said:

it's harmless, just models converted to granny with features not supported by the game

I have a problem now with this error, the previous one I have solved but now I don't understand the root cause of this one, if you know how, please help me.

 

0826 00:44:38058  : :  CMapOutdoor : : Load  -  LoadMonsterAreaInfo ERROR

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29509-map-implementation-problem/#findComment-151530
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.