Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I've tried to add a new bonus (bonus vs stone) looking the OSWAP's comment on this topic https://metin2.dev/topic/26505-add-new-bonus-to-item_attr-table-bonus-to-be-added-via-changeadd-bonus-items/

I'm able to see it in game and I'm able to add it on an item but I don't get attack bonus vs stone. It seems that it's not able to get the bonus value from the item. Does anyone help me?

Thanks all.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29488-new-bonus/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, SamuraiHUN said:

Check char.h + binary packet.h

POINT_MY_NEW_BONUS = xy,

Char.cpp

Spoiler
	case POINT_ATTBONUS_STONE:
		SetPoint(type, GetPoint(type) + amount);
		val = GetPoint(type);
		break;	

	case APPLY_ATTBONUS_STONE:
		PointChange(aApplyInfo[bApplyType].bPointType, iVal);
		break;

 

Packet.h

Spoiler
	POINT_ATTBONUS_STONE,
	// Ŭ¶óÀÌ¾ðÆ® Æ÷ÀÎÆ®
	POINT_MIN_WEP = 200,
	POINT_MAX_WEP,
	POINT_MIN_MAGIC_WEP,
	POINT_MAX_MAGIC_WEP,
	POINT_HIT_RATE,

 

Char.h

Spoiler
	POINT_ATTBONUS_HUMAN,					// 43 Àΰ£¿¡°Ô °­ÇÔ
	POINT_ATTBONUS_ANIMAL,					// 44 µ¿¹°¿¡°Ô µ¥¹ÌÁö % Áõ°¡
	POINT_ATTBONUS_ORC,						// 45 ¿õ±Í¿¡°Ô µ¥¹ÌÁö % Áõ°¡
	POINT_ATTBONUS_MILGYO,					// 46 ¹Ð±³¿¡°Ô µ¥¹ÌÁö % Áõ°¡
	POINT_ATTBONUS_UNDEAD,					// 47 ½Ãü¿¡°Ô µ¥¹ÌÁö % Áõ°¡
	POINT_ATTBONUS_DEVIL,					// 48 ¸¶±Í(¾Ç¸¶)¿¡°Ô µ¥¹ÌÁö % Áõ°¡
	POINT_ATTBONUS_STONE,	

 

I think it's all okay but I can't understand the error

Edited by xastyle
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29488-new-bonus/#findComment-151379
Share on other sites

char.h search this:

 

};

enum EPKModes

add before this.


 

POINT_ATTBONUS_STONE = xy,


The xy indicates the next line number.

Packet.h

need to change:

 

POINT_ATTBONUS_STONE = xy,


My file looks like (char.h):

 

#ifdef BONUS_ATTBONUS_BOSS_AND_STONES
	POINT_ATTBONUS_BOSS				= 145,
	POINT_ATTBONUS_STONE			= 146,
#endif


+ Userinterface/packet.h
 

#ifdef BONUS_ATTBONUS_BOSS_AND_STONES
	POINT_ATTBONUS_BOSS				= 145,
	POINT_ATTBONUS_STONE			= 146,
#endif

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29488-new-bonus/#findComment-151382
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.