Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey devs. 

I got a problem on VPS OS i386 system (FreeBSD 13.0) on compiling my server src.
I can do anything for fix this, the server does not want to compile, and I get this error every single time;

"gmake: *** No rule to make target '/usr/include/c++/4.2/cstdlib', needed by 'OBJDIR/BattleArena.o'.  Stop."

Can somebody help me fix this?
I'd appriciate it.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29486-i-cant-compile-my-src-because-of-this/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Why do u want to compile on vps? I think, its not worth it. Better if you prepare a vdi on your pc. If your files in beta phase, i dont think so its worth to rent a vps.
Money wasting in my oppinion. ?

  • Lmao 1

Ulthar

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.