Jump to content

Guild icon wrong position


Go to solution Solved by forum80,

Recommended Posts

hello friends, when I add the guild icon, both the icon on the character and the icon on the window go there. I made a few attempts to solve the problem, but I could not fix the error, what could the problem be?

 

 

https://metin2.download/picture/C2uRxDbAnLdzb2tsROdc8pruSEHjIf2D/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29473-guild-icon-wrong-position/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.