No rule to make target '.obj/Locale.o', needed by '../game'

Hello everybody,

i get this error while trying to compile my server source...

The command I am using is: gmake all -j8

Does anybody have a clue?

[OK]         Compiling: item_manager_read_tables.cpp
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target '.obj/Locale.o', needed by '../game_r41026'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/home/Source/Server/game/src'
gmake: *** [Makefile:111: all] Error 2

9 hours ago, xNutella said:

Hello everybody,

i get this error while trying to compile my server source...

The command I am using is: gmake all -j8

Does anybody have a clue?

[OK]         Compiling: item_manager_read_tables.cpp
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target '.obj/Locale.o', needed by '../game_r41026'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/home/Source/Server/game/src'
gmake: *** [Makefile:111: all] Error 2

You're using a leaked version of a source which is being sold.

You won't get any help, dont even try. You will have to fix packet issues too in order to login.

It's the work of others respect it.

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Not Good 1

1 hour ago, Kafa said:

You're using a leaked version of a source which is being sold.

You won't get any help, dont even try. You will have to fix packet issues too in order to login.

It's the work of others respect it.

I am actually not. This is my source, which I'm working on for like 2 years now. I had a break of 4 months and this came out while compiling again

3 hours ago, covfefe said:

Sorry I think you're retarded.

edit: with all respect to retarded people.

You're retarded, there is a leaked version of a source. The same error is existing there and everyone is struggling to make it run.

If it was his Source he would have knew that the problem is in the Makefile, go to school morron.

• Not Good 1

47 minutes ago, Kafa said:

You're retarded, there is a leaked version of a source. The same error is existing there and everyone is struggling to make it run.

If it was his Source he would have knew that the problem is in the Makefile, go to school morron.

Get lost, man. You're very stubborn and you don't listen to others do you? There is also zero indication or proof of leaked files for you to be such a toxic ass.

15 hours ago, covfefe said:

Get lost, man. You're very stubborn and you don't listen to others do you? There is also zero indication or proof of leaked files for you to be such a toxic ass.

It's the same source Path, the same error, that's enough for me. As i said the problem is in the Makefile you need to change "Locale.cpp" into "locale.cpp" 

But you wont get far with that files.

• Not Good 1
  • Good 1

2 hours ago, Kafa said:

It's the same source Path, the same error, that's enough for me. As i said the problem is in the Makefile you need to change "Locale.cpp" into "locale.cpp" 

Didn't work for me

2 hours ago, Kafa said:

Bro do you need mental help? I'm serious. The path was "/usr/home/Source/Server/game/src" like every other metin2 source. So how would you know?

The error could be due to many things, the file not existing, or a mistake in makefile, or something else entirely.. anyone can generate this error if not careful. I just had that same error 2 days ago btw. Then comes a novice to say it's due to leaked files. The sheer lack of intellect..

Feel free to send me a PM my man, I'll have a look and try to identify the issue with my fresh experience of it.