Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello,

Does anyone knows any tool, that it can give me the line of code ready, to put it in the .msm/item_list.txt/item_proto.txt etc?

 

Something like this: 

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • muscle 1
  • Active+ Member

I had this tool on my disc in the past. I'll try to find it, but it won't be updated. So you won't be able to copy and paste the mysql queries and item_proto, if you aren't using very old item_proto and very old mysql.

Here you are:

This is the hidden content, please

Or there is a newer one:

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by ReFresh
  • Metin2 Dev 28
  • Eyes 6
  • Good 11
  • Love 2
  • Love 25

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Premium
13 hours ago, ReFresh said:

I had this tool on my disc in the past. I'll try to find it, but it won't be updated. So you won't be able to copy and paste the mysql queries and item_proto, if you aren't using very old item_proto and very old mysql.

Here you are:

 

Hidden Content

 

Or there is a newer one:

 

Hidden Content

 

Unfortunately, I can't... But thanks for your time!

  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.