Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello metin2dev,

 

I've been facing a bug since quite some time and I can't get my head around it.

The bug is mainly happening only for the main character, for every other instance you can select them properly, however for the main chararacter, neither the select circle effect won't appear when you point the click on the character neither right clicking on it will have an effect.

Here's a gif with the problem:

https://metin2.download/picture/rbHLz4gn7aCkbz3Xa2azo78oEMRM5ZuV/.gif

The weird part is that I don't have any error in syserr related to it or to anything, as a matter of fact.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/2/2022 at 1:28 AM, dumita123 said:

Hello metin2dev,

 

I've been facing a bug since quite some time and I can't get my head around it.

The bug is mainly happening only for the main character, for every other instance you can select them properly, however for the main chararacter, neither the select circle effect won't appear when you point the click on the character neither right clicking on it will have an effect.

Here's a gif with the problem:

https://metin2.download/picture/rbHLz4gn7aCkbz3Xa2azo78oEMRM5ZuV/.gif

The weird part is that I don't have any error in syserr related to it or to anything, as a matter of fact.

I have same problem for horse and pet

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.