Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys i have the problem that i cant see models of costume weapon when i have them equiped, its inside the right slot but i cant see the model.... double checked every implementation + no errors in vs22/vm/client syserr, proto is fine aswell, subtypes aswell...see gyazo

Have costume vnum 42001...

 

METIN2 (gyazo.com)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
6 minutes ago, webhelp123 said:

Ty for quick reply. Ill go and test it now ?

for me, if the model file has the extension with CAPS LETTERS it won't load the model, I don't know why.

But if I change .GR2 to .gr2 it works.

 

check the msm files also, make sure to have .gr2 with small letters there as well.

  • Good 1
1 minute ago, webhelp123 said:

I just have no msm files so i decided to do a new costume with level 1 sword for testing, works fine - ty for help!

I'm glad I was able to help you. ? 

  • Good 1
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.