Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community,
I have this problem: BUG .

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

“𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼.” ~ 𝓖𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29168-offline-shop-slot-problem-when-i-put-item/
Share on other sites

I'll blow your mind, we're not magicians. What files are you using? Also if this is Owsap's leaked offlineshop, which I suspect it is, I'm afraid you have bigger problems to worry about than this button.

Edited by covfefe
spelling
  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.