Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a bug on my server, as soon as I'm sura weaponary and I turn on the Enchanted Blade and click on the transformation and the shaman gives me lead in the group and adds attack 84 so I get a massive DMG. The aura warrior doesn't do that to me, for example, but there's a difference in that lead of about 10k dmg. Anyone have any ideas?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29149-sura-dmg-bug-polymorph-group-lead/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the bug is somwhere in char.cpp "void CHARACTER::ComputeBattlePoints()" but when you  delete this : 

    if (IsPolymorphed())
    {
        DWORD dwMobVnum = GetPolymorphVnum();
        const CMob * pMob = CMobManager::instance().Get(dwMobVnum);
        int iAtt = 0;
        int iDef = 0;

        if (pMob)
        {
            iAtt = GetLevel() * 2 + GetPolymorphPoint(POINT_ST) * 2;
            // lev + con
            iDef = GetLevel() + GetPolymorphPoint(POINT_HT) + pMob->m_table.wDef;
        }

        SetPoint(POINT_ATT_GRADE, iAtt);
        SetPoint(POINT_DEF_GRADE, iDef);
        SetPoint(POINT_MAGIC_ATT_GRADE, GetPoint(POINT_ATT_GRADE));
        SetPoint(POINT_MAGIC_DEF_GRADE, GetPoint(POINT_DEF_GRADE));
    }

    else if (IsPC()) make this for 

    if (isPC()) it will cause that the sura is not broken anymore, but it will add more DMG for aura .. etc. 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.