Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Contributor

When something like this happens I would do some manual debugging.
In this scenario I would add a chatpacket / syserr line to client and serverside (multiple locations) so you can check how far the code gets. Maybe it does not even reach serverside, or the button itself not call the clientside function so it get stucks in the very beginning.

It's a problem you have to find by yourself. Here we can only give ideas like I did above. I did read your private message but if you feel you need a person to solve your problem in private then you should ask here because that is not a questions & asnwers thread.

  • Metin2 Dev 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.