Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It is my second attempt at launching a server, the first one was with this guide (metin2 project, only FR), and now using [40250] Reference Serverfiles. I followed instructions in one of the comments to set it up for hamachi (I am using RadminVPN), but my friend is unable to join (it works locally). We both have our firewalls turned off. What could be the issue?

EDIT: I did find some more info, I will try using ZeroTier on the FreeBSD virtual machine - didn't find anything about the setup yet, so any tips are always welcome.

Edited by Sokus
found out about ZeroTier
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ZeroTier was the way, I created a clean machine, installed ZeroTier by typing: pkg install zerotier,
then added: zerotier_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf,
and used the IP address from the virtual network adapter in the client.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.