Beta metinstone bug?

Hi Guys!

Yesterday we changed our game file from 2089m to 34083.

Since that time, on the beta metinstone in the case of a few character, when they destroy the stone, their EXP bar falls down to the minimal. (So for example from 80%, their EXP will decrease to 0,1%, not increasing.)

And we don’t see any connection between the characters. In the SQL database we have metinstones, which have similar values (only the level, yang drop, group and others like these are different).

Neither of the problems was considered under 2089m gamefile.

So this problem is only under beta metinstones.

We don’t use any notxtlibs.

Thx for your helps and tips.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use google translator you're not making any sense.

I thnk his problem is, he update his game file to 34k and have a metin a new metin from beta(the metins from mtthunder, cape, bay, etc.) draw the user exp when derstroy it,

Hi everyone!

34083 yesterday included us in the game files.

Beta metinstones since the time of the destruction randomly draw the player exp.

I've heard it's a 34083 game file bug

Anyone got any idea to improve this error?

Thank you.

miki, try set a lower exp on this metin or lower exp on the monsters who come out from this metin, on my server i had a problem like that.