Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I found an old bug related to regen time.

Example:

A 1m respawn monster appears at 9:20, is killed at 9:20:18, so it will reappear at 9:21.
A 1m respawn monster appears at 9:20, killed at 9:36:45, reappears at 9:37.

How can this be fixed? I would need it to count the respawn time from death.
 

This is what I need:

Example:
If I kill it at 12:20:15, it should appear at 12:21:15. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29098-i-found-a-huge-bug-in-the-regen-function/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.