Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm using the "mob target info" system, I have a problem like this, mob_drop_itemtxt common_drop_item.txt seems to be a speed stone, even though it is not attached. Is there a solution?

 

RSyFIS.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Contributor

It is actually the stone(s) because you're checking a metin. The stone drop does not came from mob_drop_item.txt but in the src constants.cpp: const SStoneDropInfo aStoneDrop.

In the original version of send_target_info it displayed all stones in one and the icon changed in every ~3. second to the next stone to spare space.

I see you're using a modified version of send_target_info, maybe the author of this modification did not implemented the stone's icon change cycle and only displaying one stone, the last, because the speed stone have the highest id.

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148763
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

It is actually the stone(s) because you're checking a metin. The stone drop does not came from mob_drop_item.txt but in the src constants.cpp: const SStoneDropInfo aStoneDrop.

In the original version of send_target_info it displayed all stones in one and the icon changed in every ~3. second to the next stone to spare space.

I see you're using a modified version of send_target_info, maybe the author of this modification did not implemented the stone's icon change cycle and only displaying one stone, the last, because the speed stone have the highest id.

thanks for the answer. The problem is not only the speed stone, but different stones for different texts. Do you know of a mob_target_info that works fine, I can disassemble

 

RSxcTM.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148765
Share on other sites

  • Contributor
10 minutes ago, 123qwe123 said:

The problem is not only the speed stone, but different stones for different texts

As I said in the original version, the icon constantly changing to the next stone to spare space.

12 minutes ago, 123qwe123 said:

Do you know of a mob_target_info that works fine

The original version. https://www.google.com/search?q=[C++/Python] Target information system + FIX site:hugames.hu
But it does not use a grid system but a list:

0416-203905.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148766
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

As I said in the original version, the icon constantly changing to the next stone to spare space.

The original version. https://www.google.com/search?q=[C++/Python] Target information system + FIX site:hugames.hu
But it does not use a grid system but a list:

0416-203905.jpg

thanks i will try

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148767
Share on other sites

  • Contributor

The images aren't working. If you want some help, explain the problem properly, don't just say "I have a problem".

 

Is it showing the wrong stones? Is the text fucked up? Is it not showing items? Is it showing extra items?

Like, what's the problem?

 

What I understood from your first message is that it shows a casting speed stone which shouldn't be there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

 

Anyhow, if you want to get rid of the stones drop, just remove them from constants, like TMP said.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148776
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Amun said:

The images aren't working. If you want some help, explain the problem properly, don't just say "I have a problem".

 

Is it showing the wrong stones? Is the text fucked up? Is it not showing items? Is it showing extra items?

Like, what's the problem?

 

What I understood from your first message is that it shows a casting speed stone which shouldn't be there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

 

Anyhow, if you want to get rid of the stones drop, just remove them from constants, like TMP said.

sorry my english is poor i think you got the question right. when i delete constants i can't add gems this time

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148780
Share on other sites

  • Contributor

Your english isn't poor, I see you're speaking it quite well. What I said was that you didn't give any details about what's going on.

 

I would assume by "gems" you mean "stones"

You can't add them in mob_drop? Read the code for the system, maybe it's doing some crazy stuff for stones.

Yet, it's pretty weird because if you add them normally, like any other item, it should actually read them like it reads everything else.

 

The reason he made them like that was explained by TMP. Basically, the stones would occupy too much space because there's 4(or 5?) variants for each stone. If you do the math, you'd have 20 slots occupied by only 4 stones(and there's a shitload of them), so what the creator of that sistem did was quite smart, I would say.

 

Could you provide some pictures about what exactly is the problem? Use imgur or something that doesn't just delete them after 10 minutes. Also, a link to the system would be helpful, so we can take a look at it.

 

Cheers!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148783
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Amun said:

Your english isn't poor, I see you're speaking it quite well. What I said was that you didn't give any details about what's going on.

 

I would assume by "gems" you mean "stones"

You can't add them in mob_drop? Read the code for the system, maybe it's doing some crazy stuff for stones.

Yet, it's pretty weird because if you add them normally, like any other item, it should actually read them like it reads everything else.

 

The reason he made them like that was explained by TMP. Basically, the stones would occupy too much space because there's 4(or 5?) variants for each stone. If you do the math, you'd have 20 slots occupied by only 4 stones(and there's a shitload of them), so what the creator of that sistem did was quite smart, I would say.

 

Could you provide some pictures about what exactly is the problem? Use imgur or something that doesn't just delete them after 10 minutes. Also, a link to the system would be helpful, so we can take a look at it.

 

Cheers!

I use google translate service for english translation. I use this system with martysama 5.4 server files, I don't live when using different server files. I installed 2 different mob_target systems, it gives the same error.

 

When I change the stone information in the constants.cpp part, the problem is solved, but when I add the stone item to the mob_drop_info.txt file, the same problem occurs.

l1D1lO2.png

 

When I move the mouse cursor over the slot where the stone is, no information appears.

b8vYbC6.jpg

 

I uploaded the files in the link given by TMP4, the problem did not change.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148790
Share on other sites

  • Contributor

Right, so I downloaded the system that TMP gave the link to.

I don't have it implemented, so I can't help you by testing it myself, however, from what I read in the files, that problem might be coming from python.

What I would do in your case is to remove everything about stones from uiTarget.py and uiToolTip.py(Careful, only comment the lines of the system, not absolutely everything you find!).

 

You could give it a quick try by changing(in uiToolTip.py)

	def __SetNormalItemTitle(self):
		if app.ENABLE_SEND_TARGET_INFO:
			if self.isStone:
				itemName = item.GetItemName()
				realName = itemName[:itemName.find("+")]
				self.SetTitle(realName + " +0 - +4")
			else:
				self.SetTitle(item.GetItemName())
		else:
			self.SetTitle(item.GetItemName())

Like this:

	def __SetNormalItemTitle(self):
		# if app.ENABLE_SEND_TARGET_INFO:
			# if self.isStone:
				# itemName = item.GetItemName()
				# realName = itemName[:itemName.find("+")]
				# self.SetTitle(realName + " +0 - +4")
			# else:
				# self.SetTitle(item.GetItemName())
		# else:
		self.SetTitle(item.GetItemName())

It may not work without editing uiTarget.py, but it's worth a quick try.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28983-mob-target-info-problem/#findComment-148791
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.