Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I would like to ask for help. I add a gmlogin quest for the server but when I login in client the encoding is a problem.

It's like this: 

I don't know how should I fix that.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28977-gmlogin-quest-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Contributor

Open the quest in notepad++ then convert it to Ansi encoding, and recompile the quest.
(Pro tip: do a ctrl+a and ctr+c before, because at converting you possibly loose the accents, after converting to ansi do a ctrl+v.)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28977-gmlogin-quest-problem/#findComment-148751
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.