Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download

 

 

spacer.png Easter is coming spacer.png

Hello everyone, for those who don't know me I'am LokNarash, an Italian 3d graphic designer.

Today I'm going to release this NPC I made for this year's Easter package.

.gif

 

I've been thinking about exporting this NPC for years now and making it a themed event and now I've done it.

 

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

In the next few days, I will be releasing a pet that many have asked me, As there is no pet paired with a dungeon present in many servers.??

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 31
  • Flame 1
  • Dislove 1
  • Good 9
  • Love 2
  • Love 23
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28925-easter-rabbit/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.