Head hair missing in gr2😣

9 hours ago, AAJ said:

I have a gr2 custom sura, how do I set a hairstyle for him or [hair] ?

I tried to apply what I have but in the end it turned out like this

p_2279sn8wy1.png

The goal is to be a non-playing character [trader or monster]

If y want create a character NPC with hair, you should skin hair, directly with the character's body, exporsting everything together.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

4 hours ago, LoKnarash said:

If y want create a character NPC with hair, you should skin hair, directly with the character's body, exporsting everything together.

I tried everything I could, but failed to implement. Are there direct solutions to the file?

Using 3dmax is complicated for me

2 hours ago, AAJ said:

I tried everything I could, but failed to implement. Are there direct solutions to the file?

Using 3dmax is complicated for me

I don't know, surely there is a way. I guess you should handle him as a character.

I never thought of managing it as code, surely there is a function on world editor that allows you to connect an object (hair) to a model (body of character) 

but they told me that the code must be written because it is not currently present on the sources for sale (that I know of).

Hope someone else can help.

Edited by LoKnarash
  • Love 1