Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a gr2 custom sura, how do I set a hairstyle for him or [hair] ?

I tried to apply what I have but in the end it turned out like this

p_2279sn8wy1.png

The goal is to be a non-playing character [trader or monster]

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28921-head-hair-missing-in-gr2%3F/
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AAJ said:

I have a gr2 custom sura, how do I set a hairstyle for him or [hair] ?

I tried to apply what I have but in the end it turned out like this

p_2279sn8wy1.png

The goal is to be a non-playing character [trader or monster]

 

If y want create a character NPC with hair, you should skin hair, directly with the character's body, exporsting everything together.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
4 hours ago, LoKnarash said:

If y want create a character NPC with hair, you should skin hair, directly with the character's body, exporsting everything together.

I tried everything I could, but failed to implement. Are there direct solutions to the file?

Using 3dmax is complicated for me

2 hours ago, AAJ said:

I tried everything I could, but failed to implement. Are there direct solutions to the file?

Using 3dmax is complicated for me

I don't know, surely there is a way. I guess you should handle him as a character.

I never thought of managing it as code, surely there is a function on world editor that allows you to connect an object (hair) to a model (body of character) 

but they told me that the code must be written because it is not currently present on the sources for sale (that I know of).

 

 

Hope someone else can help.

Edited by LoKnarash
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.