Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Inactive Member

Hi,
I'm trying to translate locale_string_en correctly into my language. The problem is that I can't choose the right encoding for the Czech language.

I used Windows-1250, but this destroy china characters. Consequently, locale_string_en is not used in the game, because probably my cz has some bugs.

WinSCP  editor:

46QfdOX.png

Notepad++:

oKufohZ.png

...before i changed encode to Windows-1250, but after opening it changed itself to EUC-KR

How do I do it right?

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28803-translate-locale_string_cz/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Inactive Member
3 minutes ago, dexolus said:

Yes 

This is the hidden content, please

This i see:

vLTT6q1.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28803-translate-locale_string_cz/#findComment-147870
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.