Jump to content

Metin2 Client of Metin2.co.kr


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello all,

 

I'm have pleasure give u acting out a few days before closing the server Metin2.co.kr.

Its a work no error client not moding etc 100% Ymir.

 

Soo ther is url: 

This is the hidden content, please

 

Batter up:)

  • Metin2 Dev 72
  • Eyes 2
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 22
  • muscle 1
  • Love 6
  • Love 50

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2865-metin2-client-of-metin2cokr/
Share on other sites

Thank you so much. I modded my client after the close of the server and couldn't find a clean one.

Edit: did you know we_korea still worked after they turned .co.kr to one server? I mean locale.cfg --> we_korea & server was open. I'll try it again but I don't have much hope.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2865-metin2-client-of-metin2cokr/#findComment-19086
Share on other sites

Only me have a last copy client on metin2.co.kr

we_korea what u mean?

No co.kr I'm close for all player.

Only Ymir have a close for dev server.

I have a modified client of last metin2.co.kr but

I meant there WERE 2 servers on the SAME interface & they deleted the we_korea one BEFORE the close of YMIR, I checked if we_korea was still working and I logged in 2013, but was empty & (I remember doing something like this on Gameforge beta server too.).

So i don't know if it's working now & I don't think it works because they might change IPs.

I wish the first(ymir) server was open :( I had Korean friends there & I added one on Facebook but haven't talked since the close of the server.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2865-metin2-client-of-metin2cokr/#findComment-19100
Share on other sites

we means wold edition. That was a server with 2 CH (for international players as i think) and there was a 4 CH server too (locale=ymir)

WE is for KOREAN players but the system was like other servers in the world, like item lv.s, 5 skills for warrior etc. that's because it was empty & they closed it first.

& Yeah there were 2 servers and they closed we_korea first & Ymir continued. But I was still able to login we_korea (with a little edit on client) & Ymir too. (Before the close of ymir.)

Korea client has both we_korea & Ymir with different locale epk/eix's.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2865-metin2-client-of-metin2cokr/#findComment-19131
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.