Login and registration questions related

Hey lovely ppl in Metin2dev ,,

i have couple of questions :

1 - is it possible to limit the client login attempts to 1 per 10 minutes ?

2 - is it possible to limit the login & create accounts to 2 per ip ?

3 - what's the cost of putting the registration to the game through the client it self instead of the website and what's the best way to do it ? ( I want to learn how to script it my self )

thanks ! 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management
7 hours ago, HattanBinNassar said:

1 - is it possible to limit the client login attempts to 1 per 10 minutes ?

2 - is it possible to limit the login & create accounts to 2 per ip ?

Yes to both questions.

For the first you need to make changes in the source, somewhere in input_login, maybe, never did it.

For the second, assuming you are doing it in PHP, I have no idea how to do it, just search for route rate limit in php on google. In NodeJS (ExpressJS or others) would be a lot easier.

raw

raw

28 minutes ago, Karbust said:

Yes to both questions.

For the first you need to make changes in the source, somewhere in input_login, maybe, never did it.

For the second, assuming you are doing it in PHP, I have no idea how to do it, just search for route rate limit in php on google. In NodeJS (ExpressJS or others) would be a lot easier.

What the odds ,, i was moment ago reading one of yours questions and because of it i got to know how to secure my root.epk/eix , thanks tho !