Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

Basically I would like a quest for the biologist that will do all the work for me.

A script that does all the biologist quest in one click (obviously I would like the rewards )

I hope that is possible.

I've been searching the internet for an hour, there was only one but didn't work. 

Preferrd language is hungarian but I have no issue with english/romanian either.

 

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28581-biologist-quest/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.