Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, i got problem with /warp command and move_ring.quest
I have all basic maps in client and on server side, but command /warp doesnt work, it shows on chat you warp t0[xxx, xxx] but nothing happens,
I can only teleport to city 1 and city 2.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I SOLVED IT MYSELF TOPIC CAN BE DELETED 
I JUST DELETED WHOLE Ch12 CONFIG BY ACCIDENT WHEN CHANGING MAX LVL
SO SORRY FOR USELESS TOPIC

Edited by Mefarious
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28575-teleportation-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.