Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On my server player is not getting yang in inventory, only what is dropped on the floor.. any idea how I can fix this so that player can receive yang directly from mob? atm getting 0 yang automatically received

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28558-no-yang-in-inventory-from-mob/
Share on other sites

  • Developer

Are you sure you did something in the source code? It seems strange. I think you forgot to put deadlines on your accounts.

spacer.png

interest to you: autoloot_expire

Tips: Right click on account table -> design table, search x_expire field, and edit default, my example:

spacer.png

In this way, Default: is 2030, so, when you make an account, he reiceve this flag.

Usually, they are given through registration from the site. But, if you have a test server, I recommend that you do this to avoid forgetting about it.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Villains are not born, they are made.
Join

It actually came to me right after I made this post that this is what I should do haha. Nevertheless, your solution works like a charm! Thank you!

Edited by covfefe
  • 1 year later...

Hello, i have similar problem with yang drop..
I put new mob for the server but yang dont get inventory just ground.
Old mobs, on the other hand, only drop it into the inventory and not onto the ground.
How do I make it so that the new mobs also drop it into the inventory?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.