Overfall2 shop packet problem

• Active+ Member

Hi, I'm trying to add the overfall2 store to my own files. But every time I try I get an "UNKNOWN HEADER" error. As soon as the store screen appears, it sends it on the login screen. The files work in martysama source files but not mainline/novaline files and this is the problem.

Can anyone help?
I hope I can find someone who has had the same problem and solved it before.. I've been dealing with this for days...

SYSERR: Jan  6 19:35:33 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 84, LAST HEADER: 57(2), REMAIN BYTES: 1, fd: 17

-> HEADER_CG_OFFLINE_SHOP = 57,

• Developer
1 hour ago, blaxis said:

Do not talk nonsense. Overfall is not paid as far as I know and is a file available to everyone. What's wrong with asking for help with this?

It's a leaked serverfiles, we don't offer help for such things on this forum.

Good luck.

• Not Good 1
  • Lmao 1

r

• 2 years later...
On 06.01.2022 at 21:54, Deliris said:

Bu sızdırılmış bir sunucu dosyasıdır, bu forumda bu tür konularda yardım sunmuyoruz.

İyi şanlar.

I think you're joking 😄

If we do what you say, we may have to shut down Metin2.dev completely. Metin2's source codes were not distributed free of charge by Ymir 😄

• Not Good 1
  • Good 2

• Honorable Member
9 hours ago, BreaccheDEV said:

I think you're joking 😄

If we do what you say, we may have to shut down Metin2.dev completely. Metin2's source codes were not distributed free of charge by Ymir 😄

This forum has rules:

.png

If you don't like it you can stay in leakmmo.

• Management
9 hours ago, BreaccheDEV said:

I think you're joking 😄

.png