Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi, I'm trying to add the overfall2 store to my own files. But every time I try I get an "UNKNOWN HEADER" error. As soon as the store screen appears, it sends it on the login screen. The files work in martysama source files but not mainline/novaline files and this is the problem.

Can anyone help?
I hope I can find someone who has had the same problem and solved it before.. I've been dealing with this for days...

 

SYSERR: Jan  6 19:35:33 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 84, LAST HEADER: 57(2), REMAIN BYTES: 1, fd: 17

-> HEADER_CG_OFFLINE_SHOP = 57,

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28551-overfall2-shop-packet-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, lime said:

Bruh, try another forum. This one does not support actions like yours.

Do not talk nonsense. Overfall is not paid as far as I know and is a file available to everyone. What's wrong with asking for help with this?

2 minutes ago, blaxis said:

Do not talk nonsense. Overfall is not paid as far as I know and is a file available to everyone. What's wrong with asking for help with this?

Believe me or not, i was in your position and got warned. 

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

  • Developer
1 hour ago, blaxis said:

Do not talk nonsense. Overfall is not paid as far as I know and is a file available to everyone. What's wrong with asking for help with this?

It's a leaked serverfiles, we don't offer help for such things on this forum.

Good luck.

  • Not Good 1
  • Lmao 1

r

  • 2 years later...
On 06.01.2022 at 21:54, Deliris said:

Bu sızdırılmış bir sunucu dosyasıdır, bu forumda bu tür konularda yardım sunmuyoruz.

İyi şanlar.

I think you're joking ?

If we do what you say, we may have to shut down Metin2.dev completely. Metin2's source codes were not distributed free of charge by Ymir ?

  • Not Good 1
  • Good 2
  • Honorable Member
9 hours ago, BreaccheDEV said:

I think you're joking ?

If we do what you say, we may have to shut down Metin2.dev completely. Metin2's source codes were not distributed free of charge by Ymir ?

This forum has rules:

.png

If you don't like it you can stay in leakmmo.

 

  • Former Staff
9 hours ago, BreaccheDEV said:

I think you're joking ?

If we do what you say, we may have to shut down Metin2.dev completely. Metin2's source codes were not distributed free of charge by Ymir ?

.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.