Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I need help with a bug with Lycan, I've been looking for hours for a fix but unfortunately find nix to it!

When I run around with Lycan I am always teleported back, no matter if slow running or fast.

I hope someone knows the fix.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28547-lycan-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Developer

In your game folder, check in data folder, example: usr/game/share/data. Well, do you have a folder named pc3?

Anyway, in you client folder, open pc3 situated in ymir work
And copy pc3 folder client in share/data server

(Delete all .gr2 files, server no need  gr2 files) example:

Spoiler

6b222a441dcd61c5961aa29fbe1b8a61.gif

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Villains are not born, they are made.
Join

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28547-lycan-problem/#findComment-146647
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.