Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

@Kurogamiko All these animations were made only for warrior character, maybe someone adapted them to the other characters, but I don't expect that someone will share it with you for free.

Edited by ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28545-sitting-animation/#findComment-146659
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

@Kurogamiko Good news for you man, you were right. Someone published the sitting animations for all characters, I just found them on my disc.

Here is the link:

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

And if you want, here is full pack of YMIR animations, but as I said, only for warrior character:

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

Enjoy!

Edited by ReFresh
  • Metin2 Dev 38
  • Good 7
  • Love 15

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28545-sitting-animation/#findComment-146665
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.