Jump to content

Chat packet to inform player about deny


Go to solution Solved by sxvoyz,

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering how to inform guild inviter about guild invitation which he sent to another player. There is missing some chatpacket info about that. (YMIR did that for add friend, unfriend, group invite and forgot for guild invite)

Is there some option how to inform guild inviter about "invite deny" if target say "No" to guild invitation? I know we can use ChatPacket here, but I can't find out any way how to send that ChatPacket info to guild inviter.

There is deny function from guild.cpp:

Spoiler
void CGuild::InviteDeny( DWORD dwPID )
{
	EventMap::iterator itFind = m_GuildInviteEventMap.find( dwPID );
	if ( itFind == m_GuildInviteEventMap.end() )
	{
		sys_log( 0, "GuildInviteDeny from not invited character(invite guild: %s, invitee PID: %d)", GetName(), dwPID );
		return;
	}

	event_cancel( &itFind->second );
	m_GuildInviteEventMap.erase( itFind );
}

 

I will be really glad if someone find some time to solve that!

Thanks for possible answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28534-chat-packet-to-inform-player-about-deny/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.