Jump to content

3ds max - character and weapon


Go to solution Solved by boaspessoal,

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member
10 hours ago, decimus said:

why do you want to combine a character and a weapon?

Is he an NPC?

Anyway, I need the crack of 2018 to show you

Yes, I will use it as an npc. Do you need 3dsmax 2018 crack? If you can give me Discord I can add you. Thank you very much.

  • Active+ Member
41 minutes ago, decimus said:

yeah of corse, this is my discord : Decimus#3874

Ok. I'll be home in a few hours. I'll let you know. I'm also using 2018, maybe I can help with crack.

  • Solution

You could always just treat that specific NPC like a PC through ::SetRace in ActorInstanceData(register all the body parts) and add the part like it's attaching an actual weapon to the model.
Here's how I did it:

Spoiler
case NRaceData::ATTACHING_DATA_TYPE_WEAPON:
			{
				CGraphicThing * m_pModelThing = (CGraphicThing *)CResourceManager::Instance().GetResourcePointer(c_pAttachingData->pWeaponData->strFileName.c_str());
				
				RegisterModelThing(CRaceData::PART_WEAPON, m_pModelThing);
				SetModelInstance(CRaceData::PART_WEAPON, CRaceData::PART_WEAPON, 0);
				AttachModelInstance(CRaceData::PART_MAIN, c_pAttachingData->strAttachingBoneName.c_str(), CRaceData::PART_WEAPON);
				break;
			}

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Active+ Member
10 hours ago, boaspessoal said:

You could always just treat that specific NPC like a PC through ::SetRace in ActorInstanceData(register all the body parts) and add the part like it's attaching an actual weapon to the model.
Here's how I did it:

  Hide contents
case NRaceData::ATTACHING_DATA_TYPE_WEAPON:
			{
				CGraphicThing * m_pModelThing = (CGraphicThing *)CResourceManager::Instance().GetResourcePointer(c_pAttachingData->pWeaponData->strFileName.c_str());
				
				RegisterModelThing(CRaceData::PART_WEAPON, m_pModelThing);
				SetModelInstance(CRaceData::PART_WEAPON, CRaceData::PART_WEAPON, 0);
				AttachModelInstance(CRaceData::PART_MAIN, c_pAttachingData->strAttachingBoneName.c_str(), CRaceData::PART_WEAPON);
				break;
			}

 

 

Thank you very much bro. Does it work like this?
And where exactly do I need to add this?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.