Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I followed the tutorial  for Extend Stack Items. I compiled the sources without errors ... the problem is that if I try to add in a stack more than 200 items, what is over 200 simply disappears ... if I give / 1 (red liquor for example) 300 appear to me all 200.

I leave a video to see the problem better.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28441-i-have-a-problem-extend-stack-items/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 years later...
On 12/15/2021 at 8:04 PM, Flourine said:

hey bro can you upgrade links please, ?

my proplem is when update max count in config file for channels and auth for example to 5000 it be max item stack in inventory 32 and npc_shop be 5000

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.