• Join-Us

https://metin2.dev is the 1st international community on Metin2 development. Join us to develop your skills and share your knowledge with the community, respectful and ethical forum.

Metin2 client crashes after warping.

azzar

Question

Hi, i make map in world editor, add it into the server, warp to the baseposition and the whole game crashed.
This is what sysser writes

Spoiler

1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=137) - Strange Skill Need Weapon(CLAW)
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=139) - Strange Skill Need Weapon(CLAW)
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=170, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=171, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=172, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=173, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=174, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=175, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:14453 :: CMapBase::LoadProperty(FileName=metin2_map_ostrovy\MapProperty.txt) - LoadMultipleTextData ERROR File not found.
1210 20:33:14453 :: CMapManager::LoadMap() Invalid Map Type
1210 20:33:14454 :: CPythonBackground::SelectViewDistanceNum(int eNum=0) mc_pcurEnvironmentData is NULL

Thanks for advices

13 answers to this question

• Distinguished Member
1 hour ago, azzar said:

Hi, i make map in world editor, add it into the server, warp to the baseposition and the whole game crashed.
This is what sysser writes

Hide contents

1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=137) - Strange Skill Need Weapon(CLAW)
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=139) - Strange Skill Need Weapon(CLAW)
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=170, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=171, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=172, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=173, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=174, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:08833 :: CPythonSkill::RegisterSkillDesc(dwSkillIndex=175, strType=wolfman).STRANGE_SKILL_TYPE
1210 20:33:14453 :: CMapBase::LoadProperty(FileName=metin2_map_ostrovy\MapProperty.txt) - LoadMultipleTextData ERROR File not found.
1210 20:33:14453 :: CMapManager::LoadMap() Invalid Map Type
1210 20:33:14454 :: CPythonBackground::SelectViewDistanceNum(int eNum=0) mc_pcurEnvironmentData is NULL

Thanks for advices

That is your error:

metin2_map_ostrovy\MapProperty.txt File not found.

Probably the whole folder missing. Make sure you added the new pack to the Index file.

12 hours ago, TMP4 said:

That is your error:

Probably the whole folder missing. Make sure you added the new pack to the Index file.

i pack the map, put in the pack folder in the client, in the Index i write the name of the map and pack/
I tried add other maps which i download, and these maps are working, just some maps are not working and every map from editor is not working

• Distinguished Member
59 minutes ago, azzar said:

i pack the map, put in the pack folder in the client, in the Index i write the name of the map and pack/
I tried add other maps which i download, and these maps are working, just some maps are not working and every map from editor is not working

The backslash needed for the folder name, not the pack name.

metin2_map_a1/
outdoora1

But it is totally correct if you just add it as a patch:

outdoora1

Please paste the MapProperty.txt content to check if it's correct.

14 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

The backslash needed for the folder name, not the pack name.

metin2_map_a1/
outdoora1

But it is totally correct if you just add it as a patch:

outdoora1

Please paste the MapProperty.txt content to check if it's correct.

This is my MapProperty.txt

ScriptType MapProperty

MapType "Outdoor"

• Distinguished Member
15 minutes ago, azzar said:

This is my MapProperty.txt

ScriptType MapProperty

MapType "Outdoor"

That's fine, you really have a problem with the packing then.

• Distinguished Member
11 minutes ago, azzar said:

I was using this tutorial

but i have coordinates which could be divided by 256

That tutorial is great.

If you want you can send me every file to check where did you mistake

• clientside eix-epk files
  • index file
  • the 1 or 2 atlasinfo.txt depending if you use the one in the locale folder too
  • serverside map folder

• Distinguished Member
10 minutes ago, azzar said:

When I want to download it, it just opens the same page in an iframe 🤣

Spoiler

111056Screenshot-1.png

Please use google drive, mega.nz, mediafire, zippyshare or anything more common what's working.

• Distinguished Member
Just now, azzar said:

just click on the map.rar it will download xd

When I click it, it opens the same page in an iframe just as I included a screenshot.

Maybe it is disabled outside of your country.

• Distinguished Member
34 minutes ago, azzar said:

maybe, i have no idea

This is the hidden content, please

Ok so there are plenty of error here.

1. Your eix-epk does not have any map folder name, the MapProperty.txt and every file are in the base root directory of your eix-epk.
Of course it is not finding the metin2_map_ostrovy\MapProperty.txt if the metin2_map_ostrovy is not exists. Repack your eix-epk, make the folder look like this in Eternexus's folder:

map_test1\metin2_map_ostrovy\MapProperty.txt

Where map_test1 is the name of eix-epk name, and metin2_map_ostrovy is the actualy map folder.

2. Your Index file is a mess tho At least remove the 2. (*) and 3. (emtpy) lines.

PACK

map_test1
pack/

3. And lastly, metin2_map_ostrovy is totally missing from your atlasinfo.txt.

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1