Jump to content
  • Join-Us

    https://metin2.dev is the 1st international community on Metin2 development. Join us to develop your skills and share your knowledge with the community, respectful and ethical forum.

  • 0

40250 connection problem


theblabil

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

!-->
  • 0
1 hour ago, blaxis said:

Client and server syserr ? 😕

client error is empty

 

there are sysserr from server side, they look similar to each other

Spoiler

SYSERR: Dec  1 20:26:25 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 29793

SYSERR: Dec  1 20:26:37 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Dec  1 20:26:42 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR: Dec  1 21:25:56 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 30425

SYSERR: Dec  1 21:55:37 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Dec  1 21:55:38 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR: Dec  1 22:16:49 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 927

SYSERR: Dec  1 23:20:44 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Dec  1 23:20:45 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid
 

btw i have vps server

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Distinguished Member
14 minutes ago, theblabil said:

client error is empty

 

there are sysserr from server side, they look similar to each other

  Hide contents

SYSERR: Dec  1 20:26:25 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 29793

SYSERR: Dec  1 20:26:37 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Dec  1 20:26:42 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR: Dec  1 21:25:56 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 30425

SYSERR: Dec  1 21:55:37 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Dec  1 21:55:38 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR: Dec  1 22:16:49 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 927

SYSERR: Dec  1 23:20:44 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Dec  1 23:20:45 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid
 

btw i have vps server

That is the channel1/game2 syserr? Blue map1 is in game2.

Interesting because you made your way in-game then it drops you out. 

Maybe you used the PROXY_IP when you shouldn't? Only use that feature when your machine have a private/internal ip address and you want to proxy players to the public ip. (virtualbox, aws, google cloud)

(Pid init and deinit and shutting down syserrs are normal, it writes there every time you start or close your server so we can consider the upper syserr empty too)

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
18 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

That is the channel1/game2 syserr? Blue map1 is in game2.

Interesting because you made your way in-game then it drops you out. 

Maybe you used the PROXY_IP when you shouldn't? Only use that feature when your machine have a private/internal ip address and you want to proxy players to the public ip. (virtualbox, aws, google cloud)

(Pid init and deinit and shutting down syserrs are normal, it writes there every time you start or close your server so we can consider the upper syserr empty too)

i dont use PROXY_IP because i have public ip

 

there is my connection to server, i have no clue thats its bad but interesting thing is that the connection (succes) is double if it changes something?

Spoiler

Dec  2 12:49:28 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [x] fd: 19 handshake 2125037047 output input_len 0, ptr 0x314d2f80
Dec  2 12:49:28 :: Handshake: client_time 0 server_time 42541
Dec  2 12:49:28 :: LOGIN_BY_KEY: admin key 371389398
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: LoginSuccess
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player([SA]Admin).job(0)
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player(dsfdsfsdf).job(1)
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player().job(0)
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player().job(0)
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: success to 176.xxx.xxx.xxx:13002
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: success to 176.xxx.xxx.xxx:13002
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: InputDB::login_success: admin
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Distinguished Member
9 minutes ago, theblabil said:

i dont use PROXY_IP because i have public ip

 

there is my connection to server, i have no clue thats its bad but interesting thing is that the connection (succes) is double if it changes something?

  Hide contents

Dec  2 12:49:28 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [x] fd: 19 handshake 2125037047 output input_len 0, ptr 0x314d2f80
Dec  2 12:49:28 :: Handshake: client_time 0 server_time 42541
Dec  2 12:49:28 :: LOGIN_BY_KEY: admin key 371389398
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: LoginSuccess
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player([SA]Admin).job(0)
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player(dsfdsfsdf).job(1)
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player().job(0)
Dec  2 12:49:29 ::     player().job(0)
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: success to 176.xxx.xxx.xxx:13002
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: success to 176.xxx.xxx.xxx:13002
Dec  2 12:49:29 :: InputDB::login_success: admin
 

 

I have just 1x so yes that maybe a clue.

Dec  2 14:13:14 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.0.117] fd: 19 handshake 2814155594 output input_len 0, ptr 0x315e4700
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: Handshake: client_time 0 server_time 29308
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: LOGIN_BY_KEY: admin key 617818769
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: LoginSuccess
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player([SA]Admin).job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player().job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player().job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player().job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: success to 192.168.0.169:13002
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: InputDB::login_success: admin

Please try to comment out ENABLE_PROXY_IP from common/service.h then recompile, I'm not saying it's bad because it's ok for me, just to make sure.
(since I have no other idea)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

I have just 1x so yes that maybe a clue.

Dec  2 14:13:14 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.0.117] fd: 19 handshake 2814155594 output input_len 0, ptr 0x315e4700
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: Handshake: client_time 0 server_time 29308
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: LOGIN_BY_KEY: admin key 617818769
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: LoginSuccess
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player([SA]Admin).job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player().job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player().job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: 	player().job(0)
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: success to 192.168.0.169:13002
Dec  2 14:13:15 :: InputDB::login_success: admin

Please try to comment out ENABLE_PROXY_IP from common/service.h then recompile, I'm not saying it's bad because it's ok for me, just to make sure.
(since I have no other idea)

im found something in console when game dropse me out console print 

Spoiler

# ld-elf.so.1: /usr/metin2/server/share/bin/game: Undefined symbol "[email protected]_1.6"

 

# uname -a
FreeBSD vps38174.my.domain 12.2-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p7 GENERIC  i386
 

 

Edited by theblabil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 minutes ago, theblabil said:

im found something in console when game dropse me out console print 

  Hide contents

# ld-elf.so.1: /usr/metin2/server/share/bin/game: Undefined symbol "[email protected]_1.6"

 

# uname -a
FreeBSD vps38174.my.domain 12.2-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p7 GENERIC  i386
 

 

game and db compiled another freebsd version. Try build you're just using machine. 

 

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by blaxis
  • Love 1
  • Good 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Distinguished Member
28 minutes ago, theblabil said:

im found something in console when game dropse me out console print 

  Hide contents

# ld-elf.so.1: /usr/metin2/server/share/bin/game: Undefined symbol "[email protected]_1.6"

 

# uname -a
FreeBSD vps38174.my.domain 12.2-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p7 GENERIC  i386
 

 

@FBSD_1.6 means FreeBSD13.0 (where you compiled the game & db) and your vps have FreeBSD12.2.

You have 2 option:

  1. Upgrade your vps to FreeBSD13
  2. Since you are using a x32 FreeBSD at your vps, you can compile there too.
     
Spoiler

Btw I made a FreeBSD12.2 vm too, but as I said you can compile in your vps too.

 

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.