Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am using @ TMP4 files. I need a FreeBSD 12.2 vdi because my vps is FreBSD12.2 and there is no way to make it FreeBSD13.

How to make FreeBSD12.2 vdi and source work? I know iso file but how can I add it to virtualbox? and how to make source work?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28379-how-to-make-freebsd122-vdi-source-compilable/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.