Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I added the moon cave folder from le plechito. but when I give the command / warp 21 16 it gives me the error

Quote

WarpSet: cannot find map location index 0 x 2100 y 1600 name ZuZuR

I added index and core Map_Allow

Can anyone help me please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28344-i-have-a-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.