Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, i have a webhost on OVH, the webhost is very good, have a very good performance, but when i try to install Metin2CMS on my website, the connection is very slow. I mean it works, but everytime i click on a page i have to wait like 2 min for load... Any help? Is it relationated with my mysql of server? Or some problem with website config's ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28337-website-is-very-slow-some-help/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 hours ago, PetePeter said:

Asegúrese de tener el servidor mysql en la misma máquina / red también

This is not practical. For example, if I have a web hosting hosted by blazingfast with cpanel and a dedicated server at OVH, it does not make sense for me to host MySQL on the web hosting, in case of web crashes, I would have very bad glitches in the game.

In case of being a forum, this would be convenient, for example using WLBB or any other

14 minutes ago, Akino said:

This is not practical. For example, if I have a web hosting hosted by blazingfast with cpanel and a dedicated server at OVH, it does not make sense for me to host MySQL on the web hosting, in case of web crashes, I would have very bad glitches in the game.

In case of being a forum, this would be convenient, for example using WLBB or any other

That's why I said on the same network, you need to connect to mysql with local request

  • Former Staff

If you use OVH shared hosting, they can restrict / limit external MySQL connections (ODBC). A long time ago, I had 2 web servers, one at OVH (shared hosting), one at Scaleway (dedicated server) and these servers connected to another server where the MySQL server was hosted (Kimsufi).

OVH was slow, Scaleway was fast... ?

46 minutes ago, ASIKOO said:

If you use OVH shared hosting, they can restrict / limit external MySQL connections (ODBC). A long time ago, I had 2 web servers, one at OVH (shared hosting), one at Scaleway (dedicated server) and these servers connected to another server where the MySQL server was hosted (Kimsufi).

OVH was slow, Scaleway was fast... ?

I have my web cluster on OVH and my dedicated server on ContaBoo... What u say makes sense

What can i do?

Edited by newreboot

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.