Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community,

 

First of all, I added switchbot and then make a button at inventory window for bonus switcher (Like this), which was good enough for me in the moment.

 

Then I added Official character details by Mali

and decided to move button for switchbot from inventory window to character details window (Like this)

I created a new button and added it to the character details window but the bonus switcher does not open without any error. 

 

 

I followed this tutorial for make it work in inventory window:

Spoiler

#in root/uiinventory.py

#Add:

 

import bonusswitcher

 

#Find:

 

self.isOpenedBeltWindowWhenClosingInventory = 0

#Add above:

 

self.okno2 = bonusswitcher.Bot()

#Find:

 

self.costumeButton = self.GetChild2("CostumeButton")

#Add under:

 

self.nowyButton2 = self.GetChild2("Button2")

#Find:

 

self.wndMoneySlot.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OpenPickMoneyDialog))

#Add under:

 

self.nowyButton2.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.Okno2))

#Find:

 

def ClickMallButton(self):

#Add above:

 

def Okno2(self):

if self.okno2.IsShow():

self.okno2.Close()

else:

self.okno2.Open()

 

In locale/xx/ui/inventorywindow.py I simply added a button with ("name":"Button2",) and everything works fine.

When I put ("name":"Button2",) to the button I created in character details window, nothing happens even when I try to put there ("name" : "DSSButton",)

I tried to put functions to root/uicharacterdeails.py and also to root/uicharacter.py but every time I ended with some missing attribute errors. 

 

I found some threads people asking for similar questions, but mostly it was for buttons at inventory window and nothing was really helpfull for me.

 

So can you help me make this button work please?

Thank you for your replies and sorry for my english.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.