Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I'm wondering about how to make this button: button_img call a horse_summon quest. Someone got some idea?

Thanks for possible answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

Edited by ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28258-support-skill-button/
Share on other sites

char_skill.cpp

I have not tried it but I think it will work

 

search:
	if (dwVnum == SKILL_HORSE_SUMMON)
	{
		if (GetSkillLevel(dwVnum) == 0)
			return false;

		if (GetHorseLevel() <= 0)
			ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("말이 없습니다. 마굿간 경비병을 찾아가세요."));
		else
			ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("말 소환 아이템을 사용하세요."));

		return true;
	}

                               
   change with :
                                

	if (dwVnum == SKILL_HORSE_SUMMON)
	{
		if (GetSkillLevel(dwVnum) == 0)
			return false;

		if (GetHorseLevel() <= 0)
			ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("말이 없습니다. 마굿간 경비병을 찾아가세요."));
		else
			HorseSummon(true, true);

		return true;
	}
       

 

ch->HorseSummon(true, true);     to  -->       HorseSummon(true, true);   

sorry xD

 

You can do it that way too

	if (dwVnum == SKILL_HORSE_SUMMON)
	{
		if (GetSkillLevel(dwVnum) == 0)
			return false;

		if (GetHorseLevel() <= 0)
			ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("말이 없습니다. 마굿간 경비병을 찾아가세요."));
		else
			HorseSummon(true);

		return true;
	}

 

 

Edited by Draveniou1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28258-support-skill-button/#findComment-144968
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

@ Draveniou1Thanks for trying to help me, it will call the horse, but I need to call horse_summon.quest by this button or add some functions & checks like I wrote below.

I need to apply these functions & checks:

1 . if horse is summoned: chatpacket("horse is summoned")

2. If summon success: chatpacket("you successfully called the horse")

3. remove some amount of player SP when clicking on button depending on horse_level

And this function HorseSummon(true, true); is calling the horse too far from me.

Edited by ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28258-support-skill-button/#findComment-144971
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ReFresh said:

@ Draveniou1Thanks for trying to help me, it will call the horse, but I need to call horse_summon.quest by this button.

Because I need to apply these checks:

1 . if horse is summoned: chatpacket("horse is summoned")

2. If summon success: chatpacket("you successfully called the horse")

3. remove player SP when clicking on button depending on horse_level

 

Then have to connect the button with the quest that we will look at these hours

Quest horse  ----> when info or button begin

I will look at it and if I manage something I will post it

 

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28258-support-skill-button/#findComment-144972
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, ReFresh said:

@ Draveniou1Thanks for trying to help me, it will call the horse, but I need to call horse_summon.quest by this button or add some functions & checks like I wrote below.

I need to apply these functions & checks:

1 . if horse is summoned: chatpacket("horse is summoned")

2. If summon success: chatpacket("you successfully called the horse")

3. remove some amount of player SP when clicking on button depending on horse_level

And this function HorseSummon(true, true); is calling the horse too far from me.

 

 

Change:  if (quest::CQuestManager::instance().GetEventFlag("-----> INPUT YOUR HORSE QUEST <-----") == 0)

add your name from your quest in   -----> INPUT YOUR HORSE QUEST <-----  

 

Now we also put a message if you close the horse or if you open it

I could not do anything better. ?

	if (dwVnum == SKILL_HORSE_SUMMON)
	{
		if (GetSkillLevel(dwVnum) == 0)
			return false;

		if (GetHorseLevel() <= 0)
			ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("말이 없습니다. 마굿간 경비병을 찾아가세요."));
		else
			if (quest::CQuestManager::instance().GetEventFlag("-----> INPUT YOUR HORSE QUEST <-----") == 0)
			{
				ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Hello my friends your horse is online!!!!!!!");
				HorseSummon(true);
				return;
			else
				ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Hello Player your horse is offline :( ");
				HorseSummon(false);         
				StopRiding();            
				return;
			}
		return true;
	}

 

 

@ ReFresh  You can put a remove SP and add go home y, x warp horse in player  and then you solved the problem  ?  We need to deal more

Edited by Draveniou1
fix riding
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28258-support-skill-button/#findComment-145000
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.