Granny to FBX Export Animation Problem. Can anyone help me?

Hello guys,

I've been having a fantastic problem for about 3 days when I want to export the GR2 file of the Warrior character with the Wait.gr2 animation to FBX. The right shoulder of the character's Armor is moved to the left shoulder. I don't know how this happens, but let me explain it to you this way.

First let me tell you what I want to convert to FBX and open in 3Ds Max:

pc/warrior/warrior_5_1.gr2

spacer.png

with animation pc/warrior/one_handedsword/wait.gr2

spacer.png

Everything is okay. The model is exactly what I wanted. Now let's take a look at the following topic of Plechito;

I found exactly what I was looking for! Plechito provided this. I immediately downloaded the files and started applying the Tutorial.

Everything looks exactly the way I want it!

spacer.png

Let's export.

spacer.png

Exports completed! Now let's take a look at how it looks.

spacer.png

I think I tried everything for 3-4 days. Exporting with .DAE works, and when we add .DDS, it turns out to be corrupt and many residues appear. Let's be honest, I don't need animation. The character standing like this will be enough for me.

You will ask why you did not meet with Plechito, the owner of this project, I did. He said he had a job and couldn't help.

Could anyone please help me?

Best Regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days