Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! First of all, sorry for my bad English.
I've tried to increase dwDuration in polymorph.cpp but it doesn't go over 35 minutes, how can I solve it?
I did this:
 

bool CPolymorphUtils::PolymorphCharacter(LPCHARACTER pChar, LPITEM pItem, const CMob* pMob, LPCHARACTER ch)
{
	bool hasTriceratops = false;

	switch (pChar->GetSkillMasterType(POLYMORPH_SKILL_ID))
	{
		if (ch->FindAffect(AFFECT_TRICERATROPSZ))
			hasTriceratops = true;
		case SKILL_PERFECT_MASTER:
			//dwDuration = 35;
			//break;
			if (hasTriceratops == true)
			{
				dwDuration = 40;
				break;
			}
			else
			{
				dwDuration = 55;
				break;
			}

I even increased dwDuration in the else function just to make sure it goes over 35 but it doesnt.
Can someone help me?
Thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28192-how-to-increase-polymorph-duration/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.