Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hello everyone,
as the title suggests, I would need not to remove the item but the function or the fact that if you press ALT + CLICK he links the objects in the chat, I'm working on a really old project and I would like to remove it;
thanks to those who will be able to help me!

18 minutes ago, 4peppe said:

Hello everyone,
as the title suggests, I would need not to remove the item but the function or the fact that if you press ALT + CLICK he links the objects in the chat, I'm working on a really old project and I would like to remove it;
thanks to those who will be able to help me!

Solved, just go in client -> root, open "uiinventory.py"
and comment this line, from: 
 

			elif app.IsPressed(app.DIK_LALT):
				link = player.GetItemLink(itemSlotIndex)
				ime.PasteString(link)

to:
 

#			elif app.IsPressed(app.DIK_LALT):
#				link = player.GetItemLink(itemSlotIndex)
#				ime.PasteString(link)

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28118-how-to-remove-item_prism-from-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.