Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hi everyone, I'm trying to put this system

to make it work with this

I follow the instructions to the letter but I don't see the emoji, I see this https://metin2.download/picture/995084F4N6UkJ63m4151Fis1CbuT0tV5/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28096-problem-in-insertion-of-emoji-in-textline/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.