Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

 

I tried to compile mainline. First, I compiled novaline without problems.

I saw post, where user wrote: copy game/src mainline to game/src novaline becouse this is easy way to compile. -> With this solution I have errors when compiling

 

Error:

 

lvnoht.jpg

 

Solutions?

 

Edit: I use virtual machine from this forum.

 

BTW: better to buy a vps (or smthing like that) or try to compile on localhost?

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2808-error-compiling-mainline/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-you are better using putty

2-in mainline release case the cause of this undifened reference is cz of the bad symoblic link for the extren folder fix it and it will be alright

how to :

use WinSCP

right click

property

there is a path change it to the path of the extren folder from dev branch

good luck

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2808-error-compiling-mainline/#findComment-18738
Share on other sites

I read about mainline server, novaline client.

 

So I want to compile mainline game and db, but I dont know how.

 

I compiled only novaline without error (game + db), but server kicked me, when I try to login (wrong packets) .

 

I need solution how compile mainline on virtual machine from forum.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2808-error-compiling-mainline/#findComment-18749
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.