Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi! I've been trying to edit something about title based on gender and after some works i ran into this. After i am selecting the character, the loading window is full black.

6PyOKKY.png

0930 21:49:15327 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

0930 21:49:15327 ::   File "uiPhaseCurtain.py", line 57, in uiPhaseCurtain.PhaseCurtain.OnUpdate (D:\...\\source\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\uiPhaseCurtain.c:1593)

0930 21:49:15328 ::   File "networkModule.py", line 171, in networkModule.MainStream.__ChangePhaseWindow (D:\...\\source\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\networkModule.c:3402)

0930 21:49:15328 ::   File "introLoading.py", line 18, in introLoading.LoadingWindow.Open (D:\...\\source\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\introLoading.c:989)

0930 21:49:15328 :: ZeroDivisionError
0930 21:49:15328 :: : 
0930 21:49:15328 :: float division
0930 21:49:15328 :: 

 

introLogin.py

Spoiler

s2qmWAn.png

networkmodule.py

Spoiler

AEABckn.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27998-black-screen-after-selecting-character/
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Fluff99s said:

uiPhaseCurtain.py", line 57
did you modified something in here? ?

Didn't even touch that file.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

2 minutes ago, [D]Emy said:

Didn't even touch that file.

Maybe you didn't put all the tabs, check again for tabs, use notepad++ function too see white space and TAB, you can activate that function from "view - Show symbols - Show white space and TAB

You can tab just as well in notepad++, if you turn off the feature not to replace it with spaces. Remove the check mark

 

https://metin2.download/picture/99QCB63N201gMtHLDn9maX1ZNf4Do7aX/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

The tabs are not the problem.

DOAUs0y.png 

this is what prompts me when compiling

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

Solved. Topic can be closed. Won't post the solution, if somebody wants it, ask me. 
It took me too much time to realize, but numbers are the worst thing in coding, if u fthem up, you're done.

  • Not Good 2
  • Confused 1

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

29 minutes ago, [D]Emy said:

Solved. Topic can be closed. Won't post the solution, if somebody wants it, ask me. 
It took me too much time to realize, but numbers are the worst thing in coding, if u fthem up, you're done.

So you ask for help but will not help other people, look good

  • Think 1
  • Lmao 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.