Jump to content

Inbuild GR2 Animation errors / unresolved external symbol / Can't build in Debug mode


Recommended Posts

Hi! So... I've been working on something, downloaded internet serverfile, of course, and I've been building it the binary only in Release Win32 mode. After one and a half month, I've decided that I should start debugging it, because the client is crashing sometimes when I'm launching it. Wrong move. I can't build it in Debug mode. As you can see in the photo, these are the errors that I've come up to. Did some research, found that the problem comes from the topic down below. Here's my screenshot. spacer.png

Spoiler

 

 

Some steps forward, I've found this

 xz5DUte.png

Set 

DEBUG_MODE = True

like this

4Xza7d5.png

and I was expecting to pop a console after cythonizing & rebuilding the source in RELEASE(which works, ofc)

But nothing happens, i can't see the console.

LE:
I found debugInfo.py, changed like this

 Y8Tey4r.png 
and i can't still make that console pop. (im still building in release mode)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member

Are you sure the codes are compatible with granny.lib?

For example, if the codes are granny 2.9, the .lib file should have 2.9. Otherwise, the compiler cannot read the library and gives errors like this.

Also, make sure the extern and lib linkers are correct in the config settings for debug mode.

Edited by blaxis
35 minutes ago, blaxis said:

Are you sure the codes are compatible with granny.lib?

For example, if the codes are granny 2.9, the .lib file should have 2.9. Otherwise, the compiler cannot read the library and gives errors like this.

Also, make sure the extern and lib linkers are correct in the config settings for debug mode.

I've checked everything, extern inc/lib folders are good, i've set them for all configurations. 
 

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.