Inbuild GR2 Animation errors / unresolved external symbol / Can't build in Debug mode

Hi! So... I've been working on something, downloaded internet serverfile, of course, and I've been building it the binary only in Release Win32 mode. After one and a half month, I've decided that I should start debugging it, because the client is crashing sometimes when I'm launching it. Wrong move. I can't build it in Debug mode. As you can see in the photo, these are the errors that I've come up to. Did some research, found that the problem comes from the topic down below. Here's my screenshot. spacer.png

Spoiler

Some steps forward, I've found this

xz5DUte.png

Set 

DEBUG_MODE = True

like this

4Xza7d5.png

and I was expecting to pop a console after cythonizing & rebuilding the source in RELEASE(which works, ofc)

But nothing happens, i can't see the console.

LE:
I found debugInfo.py, changed like this

Y8Tey4r.png 
and i can't still make that console pop. (im still building in release mode)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Active+ Member

Are you sure the codes are compatible with granny.lib?

For example, if the codes are granny 2.9, the .lib file should have 2.9. Otherwise, the compiler cannot read the library and gives errors like this.

Also, make sure the extern and lib linkers are correct in the config settings for debug mode.

Edited by blaxis

35 minutes ago, blaxis said:

Are you sure the codes are compatible with granny.lib?

For example, if the codes are granny 2.9, the .lib file should have 2.9. Otherwise, the compiler cannot read the library and gives errors like this.

Also, make sure the extern and lib linkers are correct in the config settings for debug mode.

I've checked everything, extern inc/lib folders are good, i've set them for all configurations.