Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi, ı use vs2019 and c++14(standart) But I need update to c++17. How to make?

Where do I need to edit?

https://metin2.dev/board/topic/26221-update-client-compilation-to-iso-c17/

Sorry, I don't understand the process here.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27906-how-to-compile-client-c17/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.