Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Anonymous

Hi there.

There is a smaller or even bigger problem, which unfortunately I have not found a solution to.

The 'Scroll of Correction spacer.png' Does not work for me.

I checked every feature I thought could have anything to do with it.

But I didn't figure out the problem ...

Small video of the error: https://metin2.download/picture/fYkE11mUU1Af18oS2sq5y6OH6PE3wn4i/.gif

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27687-scroll-of-correction-does-not-work/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
71109    Ĺ»Ľ®Ľ­    ITEM_USE    USE_SPECIAL    1    NONE    ITEM_APPLICABLE    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/29/2021 at 8:08 AM, Guest Anonymous said:
 

 

252310GreenCheck.pngPROBLEM SOLVED!

 

I added "STACKABLE" to the item in item_proto, and now its works fine!

How can you fix it for r40k with .txt protos? 
Thanks in advance,
Okami.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.