3 Rhinno mounts

Idk.. Too much realistic.. I've always liked your work... But lately it seems to me that it's going too far forward and out of the standard... Maybe if you spent more time on implementing the whole world... I mean textures, directx, shaders, and adapting the whole global world to the models, then that would be it. I think the metin engine has a lot of potential but either the models are escaping the world or the world is escaping the models.. For example, look at the weapons from 2010-2012, how they look to the original game.. They fit perfectly, but today's weapons, armors, mounts, even though they are much nicer, they run away from the original graphics of the game.I would compare it to putting cars from gta 5 into gta san andreas. 😕

• Good 2

• Honorable Member
8 hours ago, Cunoo said:

Idk.. Too much realistic.. I've always liked your work... But lately it seems to me that it's going too far forward and out of the standard... Maybe if you spent more time on implementing the whole world... I mean textures, directx, shaders, and adapting the whole global world to the models, then that would be it. I think the metin engine has a lot of potential but either the models are escaping the world or the world is escaping the models.. For example, look at the weapons from 2010-2012, how they look to the original game.. They fit perfectly, but today's weapons, armors, mounts, even though they are much nicer, they run away from the original graphics of the game.I would compare it to putting cars from gta 5 into gta san andreas. 😕

I think this is really subjective for every single person 🙂 
If you look to the stuff GF release these days, its not fitting into old Metin style anymore. But i completly understand to what you wrote! 🙂 

• Good 2

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

2 hours ago, .plechito' said:

Myslím, že je to opravdu subjektivní pro každou osobu. 🙂 
Pokud se podíváte na věci, které GF dnes vydává, už to nesedí do starého metinského stylu. Ale úplně rozumím tomu, co jsi napsal!🙂 

Maybe that's why metin is in decline... Let's just say that the new stuff from 2013+ doesn't fit the game anymore... However, I don't mean that in a bad way towards you... As I said once before, I remember you from the old Lothira and I always appreciated your work. 🙂

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Cry 1
  • Think 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.